The Deb of Night is a minor character in Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. She is a sassy late-night broadcast hostess on KTRK, and can be heard on the radio in the fledgling's haven and at various other locations throughout the city.
Events of Bloodlines
She talks over the air with unscreened callers who usually happen to be aroused, perverted men or random insomniac oddballs. Between calls, Deb takes commercial breaks in which humorous advertisements play. One of Deb's frequent callers is a nerdy conspiracy theorist named Gomez, who believes people deserve to know "the truth". Though Deb pokes fun at his long-winded theories, on one occasion his theory breaks the and actually reveals the entire plot of the game.
On one occasion, the caller happens to be the powerful Tzimisce Andrei. He speaks of war which leaves Deb unfazed, leaving fans to suspect she is in fact Kindred. However, it may simply be that she is used to having strange calls come in.
During the game, many callers appear on the Deb of Night. Some of them are:
- Gomez, a conspiracy theorist who eventually uncovers the truth about the Kindred.
- Andrei, the Sabbat Archbishop of Los Angeles.
- Romero, Isaac Abrams's ghoul who works at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery and who uses the name Vigo while claiming he is Italian.
- Greg, a power plant worker who seems to have strange sexual fetishes and often talks dirty to Deb.
- The Old Man, an old man who decries the state of Santa Monica.
- The Teacher, a religious middle school teacher that is obsessed with bugs.
- The Personal Assistant, the personal assistant of a producer at Parasite Studios.
- Roger, a writer from Wisconsin.
- Ash Rivers' fan, a woman who is a huge fan of Ash Rivers.
- The Nudist, a nudist who claims that the biggest problem of TV is that there is not enough nudity.
- Vampire Caller, a vampire from an unknown clan who calls Deb.
- Deb knows Italian.
- She claims to have a nephew.