Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is an upcoming game set in White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines., and direct sequel to 2004's
The game was announced in 2019 when Paradox Interactive released the trailer in their official YouTube channel, and is set for release in 2020 for PC and consoles.
Enter the night as one of several humans inexplicably attacked in a Mass Embrace, suddenly thrown into the dangerous and ruthless vampire politics of Seattle. Tensions between the factions in Seattle are at an all-time high, and this unsanctioned attack throws the status quo into chaos. An inquest is called in order to get to the bottom of the mystery, and you’re the star witness… whether you like it or not.
This game will be released in three editions:
- Standard Edition
- Deluxe Edition: Unsanctioned
- Premium Edition: Blood Moon
Additionally, you will get exclusive items and get early access if you pre-order the game.
Player & Clan Info
The player character will begin as a clanless Thin Blood, and will be granted entry to a clan as the game progresses.
Five clans will be accessible to the player at launch:
Other clans which can be encountered but not playable at launch include:
Other clans are planned to be introduced into the game after launch, which will be available free of charge.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VampireBloodlines
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/vtmbloodlines
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/vtm_bloodlines
- Discord - https://discord.gg/MMyd9Hy
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JOnWZrVWKzX3UMdpnvuMg
- Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive
- On April 26, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Thin-Bloods on their Twitch account.
- On May 2, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Brujah on their Twitch account.
- On May 8, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Tremere on their Twitch account.
- On May 15, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Toreador on their Twitch account.
- On May 22, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Ventrue on their YouTube account.
- On May 29, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Malkavian on their Twitch account.
- On June 10, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an Extended Gameplay Trailer.
- On June 11, 2019, IGN released Gameplay Demo from E3, 2019.
- On August 27, 2019, Paradox Interactive released a Dev Commentary demo on their YouTube channel.
- On December 18, 2019, the game entered "Alpha" state.
- The game is based in the setting of the Fifth Edition of the pen and paper game, and many of the changes to gameplay mechanics from the first game (which was based on the 1998 revised edition) should be expected to originate from this.
- The game will last between 25 and 30 hours depending on your play style. 
- It will only feature first person mode, unlike the previous game where you could switch between first and third person view. 
- Bloodlines 2 will support Mods. 
- Similar to Bloodlines 1, you can also dance in the nightclubs across Seattle. 
- On August 19, 2019, Paradox Interactive announced that the game will allow real-time ray tracing.
- While the original release date was March, 2020, it was later delayed.
- You can earn 50 blood points for your Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 account by playing the new ARG.
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is a darkly fascinating immersive sim - Eurogamer
- ↑ https://store.steampowered.com/app/532790/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Bloodlines_2/
- ↑ "Bloodlines 2 will provide you the choice of a number of clans, with more clans added to the game post-launch free of charge."
- ↑ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/416532420
- ↑ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/419364308
- ↑ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422047882?t=1h49m56s
- ↑ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425211473
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXyYrpfrzdQ
- ↑ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/431561941?t=1h53m56s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WwiMU2l9j8&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oYJAnhvgNk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc6urcYt0fU
- ↑ https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/dev-diary-8-celebrating-bloodlines-2-alpha-and-the-holidays
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HardsuitLabs/status/1111997734305714176
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1108948381127204865
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1108974806895071232
- ↑ https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/06/12/bloodlines-2s-vampires-are-goofy-dancers-preview/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1163364418182352896
- ↑ https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/dev-blog-post
- ↑ https://www.bloodfortrade.com/