Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is an upcoming game set in White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines., and direct sequel to 2004's
The game was announced in 2019 when Paradox Interactive released the trailer in their official YouTube channel, and is set for release in 2020 for PC and consoles.
Enter the night as one of several humans inexplicably attacked in a Mass Embrace, suddenly thrown into the dangerous and ruthless vampire politics of Seattle. Tensions between the factions in Seattle are at an all-time high, and this unsanctioned attack throws the status quo into chaos. An inquest is called in order to get to the bottom of the mystery, and you’re the star witness… whether you like it or not.
Vein Pursuit is a tabletop role-playing game preceding the events of Bloodlines 2. This chronicle offers viewers a glimpse into events occurring before the plot of the game.
- “A group of couriers; some of the most badass Kindred of Los Angeles, has been sent on the perilous journey from Los Angeles to Seattle, tasked with delivering precious and secret cargo to a vampire in the Emerald City. What the couriers don't realize is that betrayal lurks in their midst. However, this isn’t their story.
Vein Pursuit follows the perilous journey of the rag-tag band of Kindred who've been sent to save the couriers of the Anarch Free State and see the cargo safely north. On this journey through the backcountry of the West Coast, through deserts and mountains, all their wits and resolve will be tested. Time is running out - it’s going to be a hell of a ride!”
Bloodlines 2 will be released in three editions:
- Standard Edition
- Deluxe Edition: Unsanctioned
- Premium Edition: Blood Moon
Additionally, you will get exclusive items and get early access if you pre-order the game.
Player & Clan Info
The player character will begin as a clanless Thin Blood, and will be granted entry to a clan as the game progresses.
Five clans will be accessible to the player at launch:
Other clans which can be encountered but not playable at launch include:
Other clans are planned to be introduced into the game after launch, which will be available free of charge.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VampireBloodlines
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/vtmbloodlines
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/vtm_bloodlines
- Discord - https://discord.gg/MMyd9Hy
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JOnWZrVWKzX3UMdpnvuMg
- Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive
- On April 26, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Thin-Bloods on their Twitch account.
- On May 2, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Brujah on their Twitch account.
- On May 8, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Tremere on their Twitch account.
- On May 15, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Toreador on their Twitch account.
- On May 22, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Ventrue on their YouTube account.
- On May 29, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an interview about Malkavian on their Twitch account.
- On June 10, 2019, Paradox Interactive released an Extended Gameplay Trailer.
- On June 11, 2019, IGN released Gameplay Demo from E3, 2019.
- On August 27, 2019, Paradox Interactive released a Dev Commentary demo on their YouTube channel.
- On December 18, 2019, the game entered "Alpha" state.
- Bloodlines 2 is based in the setting of the Fifth Edition of the pen and paper game, and many of the changes to gameplay mechanics from the first game (which was based on the 1998 revised edition) should be expected to originate from this.
- Bloodlines 2 will last between 25 and 30 hours depending on your play style. 
- It will only feature first person mode, unlike the previous game where you could switch between first and third person view. 
- Bloodlines 2 will support Mods. 
- Similar to Bloodlines 1, you can also dance in the nightclubs across Seattle. 
- On August 19, 2019, Paradox Interactive announced that the game will allow real-time ray tracing.
- While the original release date was March, 2020, it was later delayed.
- You can earn 50 blood points for your Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 account by playing the new ARG.
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is a darkly fascinating immersive sim. Eurogamer. Robinson, Martin (March 22nd 2019)
- ↑ Vein Pursuit - New TTRPG video chronicle set in the world of Vampire: The Masquerade
- ↑ Pre-Purchase Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced. "Bloodlines 2 will provide you the choice of a number of clans, with more clans added to the game post-launch free of charge."
- ↑ Clan Introduction: Thinblood
- ↑ Clan Introduction: Brujah
- ↑ Crusader Kings 2 | Under Achievers w/ Dan & Steacy
- ↑ Clan Introduction - Toreador
- ↑ VtM: Bloodlines 2 | Clan Introduction: Ventrue
- ↑ Crusader Kings II | Under Achievers with Dan ... and... ?
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Extended Gameplay Trailer
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Full Gameplay Demo - E3 2019
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - E3/Gamescom Demo With Ka'ai Cluney
- ↑ DEV DIARY #8: Celebrating Bloodlines 2 Alpha and the Holidays!
- ↑ Hardsuit Labs (@HardsuitLabs) "Depends on your play style, but we think the average time will be around 25-30 hours for one playthrough." 10:24 AM · Mar 30, 2019
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 (@VtM_Bloodlines) "The game is an immersive first person only experience, but it does feature some moments where you'll see your character in third person view." 12:27 AM · Mar 22, 2019
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 (@VtM_Bloodlines) "Bloodlines 2 will indeed support mods!" 2:12 AM · Mar 22, 2019
- ↑ Bloodlines 2’s vampires are scrappy fighters and goofy dancers. Rock Paper Shotgun. Caldwell, Brendan (June 12, 2019)
- ↑ Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 (@VtM_Bloodlines) "Real-time ray tracing is coming to #Bloodlines2 powered by @NVIDIAGeForce Check-out how ray-traced reflections add more immersion and realism to the game with this new trailer!" 4:17 AM · Aug 19, 2019
- ↑ Embrace the Unknown. Bloodfortrade.com